How to apply
All Applicants will be required to submit an initial preliminary application using the relevant forms available here.
Preliminary Application Procedure
- Applicants must submit their application by the deadline (5pm Monday 17th December 2012).
- Please note that the Dr Hadwen Trust does NOT award Full Economic Costing (FEC).
- Applicants should register with basic details here in order to download the preliminary application form.
- You must save the Application form to your computer in order to be able to complete it.
- Once all the details on your application are complete you must submit it via e-mail to email@example.com with a subject heading of: "2012 Preliminary Application from (Name)"
Supporting documents (e.g. letters of support from collaborators etc.) are NOT required at the preliminary application stage, unless requested by The Dr Hadwen Trust, but will be required if the proposal is shortlisted for a full application.
Resubmissions of previously unsuccessful applications will be accepted. Information on the revisions can be included with these applications but the proposal will be considered and treated as if it were a new application.